Thursday, July 15, 2010

hobby and career

medicine and photography...which one would you choose???

talking about medicine...
I always wanted to be a doctor.why??because for me,being a doctor is not just about treating the patients,it is more than that.Being a doctor means you help others to improve their quality of life, you learn about the true meanings of life and at the same time you improve yourself to be a better person. Despite all those good things about being a doctor, you will face lots of hurdles and circumstances in achieving your dream.But as people said, no pain no gain!! In everything we do, we must have a niat, and our niat is for Allah.Have faith in Him and never give up. Work hard, study hard and tawakkal.InshaAllah, everything will go well as planned.



when it comes to photography...
uurgghhh, I always have some kind of excitement running through my veins when I'm thinking about photography. Gosh,I love photography. A picture can tell thousands meanings. And I love it. and to be a pro is not easy.you have to practice,take pictures all the time and indulge yourself in the world of photography. For now, my pictures are not yet that beautiful but some people said they are all beautiful. and for God sake, I don't care a bout what others think. What matter for me is I love what I'm doing.Anyway  I still need to get a good camera!!

conclusion: medicine is a career,it is my passion and photography is a hobby,it makes me who I am. I cannot choose either one because both are important.If I take one out of myself,it is like I am not being true to myself.and not being true to yourself is not right.so,live life,love life..

No comments:

Post a Comment