Tuesday, June 23, 2009

i'm going to college

ALLIANZE COLLEGE MEDICAL SCIENCE.dats the name of college that i'm going.a year of pre-medical course which means 11 months or 3 semesters.dunno wats my life gonna be in tne next 11 months n 4 sure the next 5-6 years to come. what i only noe is dat i have to work hard n smart in order to succeed in life n achieve my ambition.“Sacrifices generally have to be made for unusual success – whichever career path you follow".so work hard n then leave evrything to ALLAH.inshaalh,i will do my best,work hard n enjoy my life in future.i'm looking forward 4 a good future.wannabe a neurosurgeon.y???yup,when i said so people mostly ask y???the truth is,it's kinda complicated.maybe we got history together.but dats not mean i'm having any neurological disorder okayh...its jus that sometimes u noe it..juz follow ur heart n instincts n have the guts to go for it.never neen influenced by people around u yg ckp no medicine is hardit tooks years to get a degree,the work is horribe,u got to sacrfice lots of energy n time...no tyme 4 family laa n so on.....blablabla..so now guys dunno if ade org pon nk bace mende ni???somehoe in lyfe u juz have to go with the flow...one day,i read a poem n the tittle really made me think:TO BE OR NOT TO BE???and I CHOSE TO BE...ok dats shakespears.i think wat i learn is that we cant give up in life.based on my experience yg ciput ni,watever happen maybe things doesnt turn out as we planned,we must have faith in god n keep on moving.juz belive dat god has a better plan 4 us.d moment i got my spm result,the moment mr tan gave my spm slip n i looked at,i stared my result i felt nothing...no joy n no sadness but thankful n rite after dat i cried like hell.y?my physics n bio...i got A2 4 those subjects..tp i really bersyukur to ALLAH n i noe he has a better plan 4 me.maybe HE doesnt want me feel too good bout myself.so i applied f mara scholar 2 do medicine.n then i went 4 mara interview n alhamdulillah i qualified 4 the scholarship.so,now i'm going to study medicine.inshaalah,i'll be good doctor.anyone reading this,do pray 4 me okay!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'll pray for u, jie2!!

    ak xtau pon ko ade blog!!

    gd luck in your future undertakings!!

    pray for me too!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete